Why it is important
Courage is needed to achieve goals in life. Courage is a springboard to confidence as achievements make us happier. The increased confidence from achieving goals again makes you more courageous.
Courage empower ourselves with the ability to confront problems head on, as well as, acquire the skills required to deal with life's inevitable challenges. Subjective well-being has been found to be correlated with courage.
We must have courage to bet on our ideas, to take the calculated risk, and to act. Everyday living requires courage if life is to be effective and bring happiness.
Discuss this health aspect with others. Ask questions and get answers.
Your private notes on courage
Send me reminder on email
Category: Spiritual healthResearch
-  Courage in the classroom: Exploring a new framework predicting academic performance and engagement.
- Martin, Andrew J. School Psychology Quarterly, Vol 26(2), Jun 2011, 145-160. View
-  Jing Wang, Yong Wang. (2016). The Impact of Character Strengths on Employee Well-Being: The mediating effect of Work-Family Relationship. International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management (IEM) , 10(5): 1504-1512.
-  Nansook Park, Christopher Peterson, Martin E. P. Seligman (2004). Strengths of Character and Well-Being. Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology: Vol. 23, No. 5, pp. 603-619.
- doi: 10.1521/jscp.23.5.603.50748