What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
When registering on our site, you will be asked to enter your email address. The email is needed in order to send you password reset links if you forget your password.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, when you rate your own health and when you submit comments on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content that are most relevant to you.
- To send periodic emails on how to improve your health based on the information you have entered on the site.
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We perform annual Information technology security audits.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We encrypt data (also including passwords and emails) using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- The encryption also makes it extremely difficult for CleverlyHappy employees to "snoop" and look up data on individuals.
- In the unlikely case of a security breach user information cannot be traced back to emails as data is encrypted using keys created by the key derivation/strengthening algorithm PBKDF2 (using sha256), with 5 digit rounds, and 32 bytes of random data ("salt").
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to turn off all cookies.
You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings.
Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It may turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles.
They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not target people under 18. All users must be of age 18 or higher.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
0188, Oslo, Norway
Last Edited on 2016-02-27